Attendee Registration Information – SWFAC
Thank you for registering to attend the 2020 TPMA Southwest Foot & Ankle LIVE Virtual Conference on September 24-27.
Please read below for Attendee Experience information.
Once your registration has been processed, here is what to expect when you go to log into the conference website (hosted by Pathable):
- A separate individual link will be emailed to you from the conference website. This link is for you to create your online profile and checkout the conference website. Do not share this link for others to login. Only one link/login per email address.
- Log on to create a password.
- Edit and customize your profile.
- Visit the homepage for event information and highlights.
- Review the full event agenda.
- Add sessions and meetings to your personal agenda.
- Visit trade show booths
- Select the Exhibit Hall menu item at the top of the page to browse through the exhibits.
- Select the exhibit booth you want to enter.
- Join a live video meeting with booth staff by clicking on Enter Virtual Tradeshow Booth during specified exhibit hall hours.
- Request information through the chat feature.
- Set up private video meetings during or after the event.
- Visit booths for a chance to win door prizes.
- Connect with other attendees and exhibitors.
- Select the People menu item.
- Message fellow attendees and exhibitors through the platform.
- Schedule live private meetings with attendees and exhibitors.
- Join at the time of the session to watch live
- During sessions attendees can ask questions in the chat box. Questions will be answered at the end of each session during the Q&A time.
- Play “The Game” for a chance to win a free registration to the 2021 Southwest Foot & Ankle Conference.
Attendance will be verified by your log-in/log-out time for each session during the virtual conference. Following the virtual conference, attendees must complete an online evaluation form to be eligible to receive their verification of attendance certificate. A link to the evaluation form will be sent via email after the virtual conference. Certificates will be available within 2 weeks of completing the conference evaluation form. Verification of attendance certificates will be available on the TPMA website for members. TPMA non-members will receive a certificate via email.
Looking forward to seeing you online at the conference!