TPMA/APMA Working for YOU…Working with YOU
Why join the Texas Podiatric Medical Association (TPMA) and the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)? TPMA and APMA are two parts of a whole working in unison to provide an array of services for our mutual members. The dual membership model is designed for maximum impact and influence at local and federal levels.
Representing DPMs in conversations with legislators, regulators, policymakers, and decision makers across the board; TPMA, in conjunction with APMA, is the voice of the profession.
- Discounted Educational Conference registration fees are available for both TPMA conferences. Experience cutting-edge lectures, hands-on workshops, Ethics and Opioids courses to meet the requirements of the TDLR, Podiatric Medical Assistants General Course, social events, and an Exhibit Hall with new products and promotions.
- Young Members Virtual MeetUps offer a wealth of resources for our young physician members. MeetUps are monthly via Zoom.
- Online CME Registry allows members to print out a verification of attendance for CME courses from TPMA sponsored meetings. Members can also add non-TPMA sponsored courses to their CME Registry.
- The TPMA Post E-Newsletter is a monthly e-newsletter for members with all the latest news, updates, and upcoming meetings and events from the state association.
- State Advocacy through representation of your views to the Texas legislature and other administrative agencies to advance the priorities of podiatric medicine through legal and regulatory advocacy. TPMA continues to work on podiatric scope of practice laws to commensurate with the education, training, and experience of podiatric physicians and surgeons and have prevented discrimination by private payers and other health systems.
- Member Directory inclusion in TPMA’s online Member Directory, a listing of all TPMA members.
- Career Center for job seekers and those who have a position to fill. Free for members to post.
Members may log in to the TPMA website to access the Member Directory, CME Registry, digital versions of The TPMA Post and Podiatric Medicine, Virtual MeetUps, and more.
- Health-care Solutions may save members 15 to 30 percent on their annual insurance costs.
- Young Physician Transition Series offers a wealth of resources for our young physician members, broken out conveniently by stage of career.
- Podcasts and webinars on topics ranging from coding for reimbursement to physician burnout are available on-demand for members.
- Steep discounts on events, free educational webinars, affinity program savings, and more.
- Practice management resources are available for help with Medicare, private payers, DME and HIPAA, hospital privileging, and other issues.
Members may log in to the APMA website to access these and other member-only services.
Download a pdf version of the TPMA/APMA Member Benefits.
Join TPMA/APMA today! (link goes to APMA website)
The above lists do not include all benefits received through membership. For more information on membership, please contact TPMA at email@example.com or 512-494-1123.